Product Details :
Size: 50 liter
Door No: Single Door
Mitticool is a natural refrigerator made entirely from clay to store vegetables, fruits and also for cooling water. It provides natural coolness to the stored material without requiring any electricity or any other artificial form of energy. Fruits, vegetables and milk can be stored fresh without deteriorating their quality for 2 to 3 days retaining their original taste.
It works on the principle of evaporation. Water from the upper chambers drips down the side, and gets evaporated taking away heat from the inside, leaving the chambers cool. The top upper chamber is used to store water. A small lid made from clay is provided on top. A small faucet tap is also provided at the front lower end of chamber to tap out the water for drinking use. In the lower chamber, two shelves are provided to store vegetables, fruits and milk etc.
Instructions for Use :
It will take about 12 hrs to get cooling effect when using first time. It is durable in nature and need not to be replaced after using some period (like MATKA). Keep the Mitti Cool in a proper ventilated place to allow better evaporation, which in turn enhances its performance. Clean the outer body of the fridge, at an interval of two three days, to keep the pores of body open.
Note: The performance of the Mitti Cool is totally dependent on external temperature and humidity. It performs well in dry and hot climate. Normally it does not break if used carefully, however, will break on falling from a height as it is made up of baked clay
Using Technique :
1) Before starting to use the fridge, fill the top water tank with water and empty it after 12 hours so that the clay gets use to water.2) Up to first 3 months of use, only fill in 1 liter of water in the tank so that it does not lick to the lower chamber due to high porosity.
3) After 3 months, you can slowly increase the volume of water in the tank up to 10 liter.
4) It is suggested to put a tray below the fridge so that the water which licks due to porosity won’t dirty your flooring.
5) You can store up to 5 Kg. of fruits and vegetables in the lower chamber which will remain fresh up to 5-7 days.
6) You can use soft sponge or similar material to clean the refrigerator.
7) It is advisable to store clean water for better results.
8) The inner temperature goes down by 10-15 compared to the room temperature to give you a unique experience of natural and hygienic food.
9) The original nutrients are preserved and also it does not emit any carbon gases that are harmful to health and environment.
Additional Information :
- Item Code: Frid50li
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Mundra port
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: 30 days after confirmation of order
- Packaging Details: Thermocol Box.