Care for Health
Easy to Clean
Value For Money
|Pay Mode Terms||T/T (Bank Transfer)|
|Port of Dispatch||Mundra port|
|Delivery Time||7 days after confirmation of order|
|Packaging Details||Corrugated box|
- One, due to its porous nature the heat and moisture circulate in the pot while cooking; helping the food to cook better and faster.
- Second, the second reason is that since clay is alkaline it mixes with acid quality of food ingredients neutralizing the pH balance. Acidic food stuff like tomato, lime etc will be healthier in a clay pot.
- A clay cookware is also free of heavy metals and synthetic polymers. They are non-reactive and emit a far-infrared heat—the most effective and beneficial heat for cooking. The far-infrared enables a complete range of subtle flavors to emerge.
How to use:
- Before you start cooking in the cooker pan, fill the pan with water or buttermilk for 2 days, which gives the pan better strength.
- You can serve that water or buttermilk with the meal.
- After you wash do not straight ways put the cooker on the stove Allow it to dry for a while.
- While you wash, soak the cooker in boiled water for about an hour to retain its strength and then use sponge to clear stains.
- It is advised to check the lid is properly tight before use.