– Before First Use, Clean the Pot/Bottle thoroughly with water from inside and outside using soft sponge and then fill it with water for 24 hours. After 24 hours, empty the pot and again wash it thoroughly. And dry it for sometime before use. This is to be done once only.
– Clean the Pot/Bottle thoroughly in every 2 to 3 days a week or even cleaning daily is much better to avoid any kind of deposition on the pot and to keep its pores open for Cooling properly.
– Keep a Plate or a stand to accumulate the seeping water from the pot to avoid spilling of water on the platform or floor.
– Always clean with tepid water or with baking soda or Lemon.
– If there is packaging smell in the pot, Use the Coffee powder treatment where fill a small bowl with coffee powder or Cardamom and keep inside the water pot to remove the smell.
– Don’t use wire or metal scrubbers to clean the pot.
– Don’t use dishwasher or detergent.
There are no reviews yet.