– Before first use, soak the Tableware utensils in water for few hours and then allow it to dry. Note that this is only to be done once, before first use.
– Clean your vessels thoroughly immediately after you use them.
– Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply baking soda or Lemon water and gently rub your vessel clean using the soft sponge.
– If using vessels for sticky materials, Kindly boil the pot in water to remove the stickiness from the vessels.
– Give your vessels enough time to dry, this helps to retain their natural finish.
– Be careful while using, since all tableware is susceptible to abrasion from repeated handling.
– Make sure to put a cushion of tissue/cloth between each product while stacking.
– These vessels are microwave safe, so you can heat conveniently yet eat traditionally.
– Don’t Stack a lot of dishes in the sink while washing.
– Don’t Use a stainless steel/metal scrubber to clean.
– Don’t Use a dishwasher to rinse or wash these products.
– Don’t Store food in these products for longer time like days.
– Don’t Use Tableware utensils on Gas Stove.