- Before First Use, Clean the Pot/Bottle thoroughly with water from inside and outside using soft sponge and then fill it with water for 24 hours. After 24 hours, empty the pot and again wash it thoroughly. And dry it for sometime before use. This is to be done once only.
- Clean the Pot/Bottle thoroughly in every 2 to 3 days a week or even cleaning daily is much better to avoid any kind of deposition on the pot and to keep its pores open for Cooling properly.
- Keep a Plate or a stand to accumulate the seeping water from the pot to avoid spilling of water on the platform or floor.
- Always clean with tepid water or with baking soda or Lemon.
- If there is packaging smell in the pot, Use the Coffee powder treatment where fill a small bowl with coffee powder or Cardamom and keep inside the water pot to remove the smell.
- Don’t use wire or metal scrubbers to clean the pot.
- Don’t use dishwasher or detergent.
SASHWATA SMARAJIT SSARANGI (verified owner) –
Quality is best….. but you have to work with your delivery partner to provide a value for money product to the average level consumer….. I think your product will b cost less if you choose a cheaper e-com site for delivery of your product……. i feel that one day you will reach all over india and out side of india…. but you have to focus on middle class consumers who afford it.. and develop some antique products targeting the upper class… and don’t waste extra money on advertising.. if u provide quality product your customers will be your advertisers… and put a research on ancient india’s clay products…. create a product gallery of historical products that one can only found in museum… it would b a great business for u….. and finally I received a call from your costumer care for query…. voice was so sweet and even agree with my words too much politely talk to me even I was on a too much noisy place… all costumer want that…. carry on….. all the blessings for u always….